I may earn money if you use my affilaite links to buy products: More details
Building a stunning page is the ultimate goal of every blogger and marketer after coming up with excellent content because it is the aesthetics of the page that make the visitor spend more time.
Though it is up to you and how far you want to go with your page creation efforts, there are a lot of very useful and free page builders available that can provide you with excellent results if you are a little tight on budget. So with that said, let’s have a look at some of the best free page builders:
Best free Page Builder WordPress Plugins
Table of Contents
Definitely the best free page builder with millions of worldwide users, Elementor provides the user with a plethora of design elements. And what makes it an attraction to every webmaster is its compatibility to every theme. The plugin comes with more than 80 design elements, and it also works with the Gutenberg.
Furthermore, Elementor allows its users to use different 3rd party add-ons while building the page with it. Another incredible thing about Elementor is that it is designed to be SEO friendly, so you don’t have to worry about any possible SEO problems. Some of the features of this incredible page builder are:
- It contains 300+ designer made templates
- Comes with 90+ widgets
- You can build visually appealing popups
- Edit every part of your website using its theme builder
- Build a mobile responsive website
This one is absolutely free, and honestly, it is a delight to use the Site Origin page builder due to a multitude of reasons. The primary reason is that it comes with incredible features that you cannot expect from a free page builder. Furthermore, you can use its drag-and-drop page builder to edit the website on the backend even if the site is live.
Also, Site Origin page builder works with about any WordPress theme and is also mobile ready for the creation of highly responsive websites. The tool also allows you to go back and forth with your changes through its history browser. To know more, read some of its popular features below:
- Available in 17 different languages
- It is completely free; no premium version is available
- You can edit in real-time
- Simple and very easy to use drag-and-drop functionality
- You can change your themes whenever you want as it works with almost every theme
This one is not only free but also open source page builder that is designed to provide its users with the best value. The tool is suitable for every type of theme, and its responsive layout and mobile support make it a premium page builder that can be used for free.
The Live Composer page builder provides its users with a wide range of drag and drop tools that can be used in any way you want. You are free to drop the modules anywhere you want on the page allowing you to create stunning and highly impressive layouts. Have a look at some of its awesome features below:
- Fully compatible with WordPress plugins like contact form builders or Yoast SEO
- It doesn’t leave shortcodes behind when deactivated
- Highly responsive page builder
- Works with any theme and they have their own marketplace of themes as well
- Create beautiful pages in real-time
If you are looking to build a highly responsive blog page, then Blog Designer is what you need. It allows its users to create aesthetically pleasing blog pages using a variety of six templates and is very easy to use and set up.
The admin panel of the tool is also incredibly user-friendly allowing you to change the settings quickly and without any hassle. There are a lot of features that this amazing free page builder offers have a look at some of them below:
- It is fully compatible with any theme
- Compatible with several popular page builders
- Comes with six unique templates
- Show/hide tags, category, and author
- Fully responsive
- Has cross browsers support
This one is a Gutenberg block that lets you add several blocks to create an insanely beautiful page that speaks elegance and professionalism. The best part about using it is that it is specially made for marketers and bloggers so you will be equipped with tools that are made just for you.
Furthermore, it comes with 16 blocks that can add different modules to your pages such as table of contents, schema markup, progress bar, notification box and more. Have a look at some of its features below:
- Different blocks specially made for marketers such as review, social share, CTA and more
- Blocks are also included while keeping bloggers in minds such as a table of contents, feature box and more
- More blocks are being added with time
- It can alone perform tasks of multiple plugins through its blocks
Another collection of blocks from Gutenberg that can help you create an incredibly attractive page with everything that you need to attract and retain your visitors and customers. All of its blocks are customizable which means you can change them according to your preference and the style of your website.
Also, because blocks eliminate the need for many plugins like a table of content or reviews section, you will save a lot of time that would’ve spent on installing different plugins. Some of the features of this one are:
- They publish very helpful articles to educate their users
- Blocks are highly customizable
- There are currently 14 blocks that you can use
- The blocks eliminate the need for installing different plugins
One of the best free page builders with the WYSIWYG approach, Zedity is really killing it with its versatile modules ranging from simple to highly complex info-graphics that include videos, images, text, drawings and more.
The good thing is that you don’t have to do any coding; everything is based on drag and drop. People who don’t have funds to get things designed for their website content should definitely try out this one. Have a look at some of its features below:
- Easy to use with drag and drop functionality
- Can be used with both the Classic Editor and Gutenberg editor
- Available in many languages
- Known for its visually appealing graphics
- Excellent support
Over to You
So that concludes the list of best free page builders, but you need to keep in mind that not all of them will be perfect for you.
You need to first see what your unique website creation needs are, what type of pages are you trying to build and what type of visuals you want to use and then proceed with the page builder that is a match to your needs.