If you’re wondering how to record screen on mac with audio, then you’re at the right place. You would be surprised that Screen recording on Mac is easier than you think. If fact you don’t even need any external software, Mac has an inbuilt App called QuickTime Player that can do the job.
How to Record Screen on Mac with Audio
Below are the steps to Record Screen on Mac with Audio.
Step 1: Open QuickTime Player Application on your Mac. You can easily search and open it by clicking the Launchpad icon in the Dock.
Step 2: Right click and Choose “New Screen Recording” option.
Step 3: Now a small window will appear, you have to click Red button.
Step 4: Once you click the Red button, it will ask you to choose whether you want to record full screen or part of the screen.
Step 5: Just click the mouse to record full screen with audio. You can also disable the audio if you want to.
It’ll record your audio with your computer’s Inbuilt microphone. You can also use Microphone enabled Headphones or Earphones to record the sound.
Even though there are some other software for Mac, I believe this QuickTime Player is the easiest and more convenient option.
Some other screen recording Apps for Mac
Movavi Screen Capture Studio is a free screen recorder for Mac that lets you capture anything you want to capture on your screen. It can be used for video guides, Skype calls, streaming video, etc.
You can also edit the footage into stylish video clips. Cut unwanted fragments, enhance the video, add music and titles, connect clips with dynamic transitions, and more.
Screen-Record Free is a powerful screen record app that can screen record and edit videos. This app Auto-identify windows, menus etc and the Magnifying glass helps you to select correct area.
You can download this app from App Store.
- Best Free and Paid Call Recording Apps for iPhone
- Best Free and Paid Watermark Apps for iPhone
- Best Bluetooth Headphones for Around $50 or Less
- Best Budget Laptops Under $200
- Best Earbuds For Around $30 Or Less
- Best Audiophile Computer Speakers Under $100 To $500
- Top 7 Vocal Recording Mics in the Range of $100-$300
- Best Bluetooth Speakers under $100
- Best Home Theater Projectors
- Best Mechanical Gaming Keyboards
- Best Apple Airpods Alternative Bluetooth Earphones
- 16 Best Drones Under $200 for Beginners
In this article, I’ve explained How to Record Screen on Mac with Audio, If you like this post please consider sharing it on social networks.